General T&Cs for ticket purchase
- All tickets (“Tickets”) are sold by Ticket2u.com.my (“Ticket2U”) as ticketing agent for and on behalf of the entity or entities (collectively “Provider”) operating, managing, producing, promoting or providing the event or service for which the Tickets are sold (individually and collectively, “Services”), or the venue by which the Services are provided (individually and collectively, “Venue”). Ticket2U reserves the right to accept or reject any order. By ordering Tickets you agree, on your own behalf of all persons for whom you are purchasing Tickets or who will be holding Tickets purchased by you ( you and each such person being a “Ticket Holder”) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- All Ticket prices are determined by the Provider and not by Ticket2u as this event is mainly catered for Ecart Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd (“Lazada”) and consumers. Upon confirmation of your order for Tickets, no exchange of Tickets will be made under any circumstances and Tickets are not transferable. The resale of Tickets at any price is prohibited and the Provider each reserves the right to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.
- Entry will be refused if Tickets have not been purchased from Ticket2U or other authorized points of sale. Entry to the Venue will be subject to the Venue’s prevailing terms and conditions of entry. The Provider reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission/ evict any person (s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who poses a threat to security, or to the enjoyment of the Services by others. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the Services and Venue whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual Services or your presence at the Venue, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- For Ticket Holders attending the event, in the event purchased from any of the invited Traders, Ticket Holders are required to sell on Lazada and not with other platforms regardless online or offline.
- Ticket Holders are required to protect any confidential information shared between the Traders and them.
- Any complaints regarding the Services shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Provider. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Provider.